terms & conditions
1. These are the terms and conditions of the Feros Rewards program, a reward program of Feros Group/CAN. Feros Rewards is designed for general consumers in New South Wales who are frequent customers of Feros Group properties.
2. If your application for membership in Feros Rewards is accepted, you will become a member of Feros Rewards and these conditions will govern your membership. We recommend that you read them carefully.
3. Feros Group may, at any time, without notice or providing any reason: I) Change these conditions, II) Change, suspend or terminate Feros Rewards in the event that Feros Rewards, or the provision of any benefit under Feros Rewards, is contrary to any legislative requirement, government direction or court order.
Feros Group will have no obligation to continue with Feros Rewards or to provide the benefit.
4. Feros Group may use agents or contractors to carry out all or part of Feros Rewards on its behalf.
5. Any notice under these conditions is deemed to have been given by Feros Group by a member if emailed or sent via SMS to the member’s electronic address as last provided by the member.
6. Feros Grouphas taken, and will continue to take, all reasonable care to ensure that information within Feros Rewards is accurate, but does not accept liability for errors or omissions.
7. Even though there is no closing date, Feros Group reserves the right to cancel any member’s participation in
Feros Rewards if: I) in Feros Groups’ judgement, the Member has in any way contravened these terms and conditions, or the Member ceases to meet membership requirements for Feros Rewards as outlined in condition I, or II) if no points are awarded to the member in a 12-month period. When a membership
is cancelled, all accumulated points are cancelled.
8. Feros Group may, in its discretion, require annual renewal of membership of Feros Rewards and/or
increase membership joining and/or renewal fees (with fees paid as monetary amounts)
9. The Feros Rewards membership card remains the property of Feros Group and can only be used when making purchases from authorised Feros Group outlets.
10. Subject to the terms hereof, Feros Rewards discounts will only be rewarded to Australian resident members that have fully completed and returned the Feros Rewards membership application.
11. To qualify for discounts the Feros Rewards membership card must be presented at the till when purchases are made. Transactions without the Feros Rewards membership card cannot be recorded and therefore, cannot count towards discounts. The member accepts these terms and conditions and rules or policies that may be adopted from time to time.
12. Discounts cannot be redeemed for goods sold by concessions or franchises.
13. Change will not be given for discounts.
14. Discounts are not redeemable for cash or transferable.
15. Feros Group reserves the right to decline issue, withdraw the card or alter condition at any time, or
terminate the Feros Rewards card facility at any time without notice.
16. It is the responsibility of the Member to notify Feros Group of any change of email or SMS address or personal details.
17. You may apply for a new Feros Group card is yours is lost or stolen. Any accrued benefit will be transferred
to your new card. A fee may be charged by Feros Group for the provision of a replacement card.
18. In the event of any query, a member’s receipt will be required as evidence of purchase. Feros Groups’ decision in the event of any dispute is final and binding.
19. A member’s card and any unredeemed accrued benefits are not transferable, and must be used by the Member to whom the points are issued.
20. The member’s card cannot be used with any other event or promotion unless stipulated by Feros Group.
21. The card is not a credit payment or cheque guaranteeing card.
22. Membership points are awarded to a member by purchasing goods and services at Feros Group.
23. Points are awarded on the value of the purchase made including GST. This excludes all purchases made through gaming. Feros Group may exclude products from time to time. REWARDS
24. A reward is a discount redeemed for accrued points.
25. Discounts are not transferable to cash.
26.To be issued a discount, members must accrued the required number of points in their Feros Rewards account, (minimum requirement 100 points.)
27. Feros Rewards may at any time, without prior notice to members alter the number of points required to obtain a discount or impose additional restrictions on discounts or the conditions of obtaining them.
28. All discounts awarded on or after 31 August 2007 remain valid for redemption until 30 June or consecutive
TAXATION AND GST
29. Feros Group accepts no liability in respect of any taxation liability of members arising from the redemption of points. Members are responsible for any personal tax treatment of rewards received.
30. Feros Rewards accepts no responsibility in the event of a system malfunction failing to award Feros Rewards points for any given sale or sales.